An actual touch screen
This new interface was designed and programmed to take full advantage of the touch gestures (tap, double-tap, long press, swipe, drag, pinch or spread). The only means to work as easily with a very high-performance meter.
User customizable widgets
MOSAIQ6 provides full flexibility when it comes to configuring the screen format to the dimensions you require. It is the core of the meter: “The Power of User Experience” means the configuration of the equipment is driven by your tastes and preferences.
- Long-lasting battery: The high-quality Li-Ion battery provides an average range up to 4 hours.
- Always ready: For the meter to run out of battery is no longer a problem; it will always be ready thanks to the field replaceable battery. Furthermore, with just two batteries the meter will have enough autonomy during long working hours.
- Stand-alone charging: Thanks to its stand-alone charger, the battery can be charged without being connected to the meter. Work can thus proceed anywhere while the backup battery is charging.
- Ergonomy: With a sleek design and adequate dimensions (220 mm x 260 mm x 65mm), the meter provides an optimum way to maximize movement efficiency by allowing menu and button access with a single hand.
- Easy to carry: Thanks to its carrying bag or case, the meter can be easily carried around. It is equipped with several internal compartments to store a replaceable battery, for example.
- Self-supporting: To make fieldwork easier, the meter is compatible with a standard tripod: it is equipped with a universal 1/4” threaded port on the back side.
- Robustness: Its double-injection polycarbonate plastic rubber casing provides an outstanding impact resistance, while minimizing the falling risks.
- Weather resistant: Thanks to the high-quality materials and the water-proof screen, the meter is prepared to withstand adverse weather conditions.
- Protected termination: Signal inputs are equipped with a cap, while the other central connectors and the power supply are protected with a cover, also used as a support when the meter is used on a flat surface.
Efficient and centralized management
thanks to MyCloud web portal
It is possible to centralize the management of all meters registered in the cloud in a single web interface accessible from any device. Thanks to this portal, the installer can be connected in real time, either to configure the equipment or to consult and to capture the last measurements made.
MyCloud provides the necessary flexibility, mobility and comfort so that any single detail of the installation to be measured is missed.