Active Magnetic Tracking Antenna MagnoTRACKER LF
• Patented functionality
• Frequency range: 1Hz – 9kHz
• Design: Ferrite core, Active
• Internal Amplifier: 25dB (optional 35dB), battery powered (3-4 hours) or continuosly powered via included power supply
• Connection: 50 Ohm SMA connector (optional N connector)
• Tripod connection: 3/8 ”
• Dimensions: 66x 32 x 11cm
• Weight antenna: 9kg
• Incl. Outdoor carrying case (waterproof)
• Weight Case: 11kg
• Dimensions case: 113 x 42 x 16cm
World novelty: Magnetic Field Tracking Antenna Aaronia MagnoTRACKER
A lot of customers have problems detecting and pin pointing signals in the low frequency range from 1Hz to 9kHz. They want one antenna with high gain to cover the full frequency range. The antenna should also offer a high directivity to pin point the signal(s).
Till today such an antenna simply did not exist. Aaronia now offer world´s first patent pending magnetic antenna “MagnoTRACKER” combining all those features.
Based on a new patented production process Aaronia can produce this new cores with only 10% of the material and weight needed for similar working ferrites. A great advantage for the handling of the MagnoTRACKERantenna.
The Aaronia MagnoTRACKERis usable for the full frequency range of 1Hz to 9kHz without any adjustment. Simply connect it via SMA cable to your Receiver, Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Power Meter etc.
Finding disturbing signals was never that simply and efficient.
The internal 25dB pre-amplifier boosts the sensitivity and offers a 50 Ohm impedance output.