Logarithmic periodic antenna (active, 700 MHz – 6 GHz)
Same as HyperLOG® 7040 X but with higher frequency range up to 6 GHz which now also covers 5 GHz WLan.
Every HyperLOG antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality GOLD COATING, a high-tech antenna-case (radome) which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence, a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMA connector (18 GHz version) with twist protection.
Made in Germany:
All Aaronia antennas are developed, individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory.
Exhaustive Calibration data:
All Aaronia antennas include a complete high resolution (10 MHz steps!) calibration data set with up to 531 calibration points (on request). This offers the ability to make a very accurate EMC measurement with any spectrum analyzer.
• Compatible with any spectrum analyzer brand
• Design: ACTIVE directional logarithmic periodic
• Frequency range: 700 MHz to 6 GHz
• Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
• VSWR: <1:2 (typ.)
• Gain: 45 dBi (typ.)
• Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
• RF connection: SMA (f) or N (see optional adapter)
• Tripod connection: 1/4″
• Interface: USB 2.0/1.1
• Calibration points: 531 (10 MHz-steps)
• Dimensions (L/W/D): 340x200x25 mm
• Weight: 270 g