The powerful log periodic antennas of the HyperLOG® 70xx series are a quantum leap in performance, functionality and antenna-design in their respective price categories.
The exceptional specifications of the HyperLOG® antenna-series are recognized impressively by an abundance of ISO calibration certificates and the DKD-certified SERCO AG laboratory. The HyperLOG® antennas are thus the perfect solution for both mobile measurement and direction finding applications as well as the laboratory.
Every HyperLOG® antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality GOLD COATING, a high-tech antenna-case (Radom) which offers protection against mechanical damange and environmental influence, a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMA connector (18GHz version) with twist protection.
Apart from application as a high quality measurement-antenna and direction finder, this emc-antenna is also very well suited as a directional-antenna for WLan, WiFi, and other directional communication applications.
• Only a single broadband antenna for the complete frequency range from 700 MHz up to 6 GHz
• Optimal for usage with spectrum analysers for EMC measurement
• Incl. high-tech radom with modern, appealing design
• Freely alignable polarisation
• Calibration data can be saved to an IC on the antenna and also be read back
• Excellent forward/backward ratio
• Excellent symmetry of radiation patterns
• Integrated 1/4″ tripod socket
• Suitable for mobile use
• Suitable for outdoor installation
• Robust design
• Splash water proof
• Small weight and dimensions
• Made in Germany