The LogPer-antennas of the HyperLOG® 60xx series are based on an ultra-thin, GOLD-COATED high tech TEFLON base.
Based on this high quality technology, the antenna-frequency-range could again be vastly extended compared to the 70xx series.
Now the maximum bandwidth available reaches from 680 MHz up to as far as 18 GHz. Its small physical antenna-size and low weight make this antenna predestined for mobile use.
The 18 GHz frequency range (HyperLOG® 60180) now also allows the detection of unusable signal sources like military radar, various satellite services, very high frequency bugs, etc.
• Only a single broadband antenna for the complete frequency range from 680 MHz up to 18 GHz
• Optimal for usage with spectrum analysers for EMC measurement
• Incl. high-tech radom with modern, appealing design
• Freely alignable polarisation
• Calibration data can be saved to an IC on the antenna and also be read back
• Excellent forward/backward ratio
• Excellent symmetry of radiation patterns
• Integrated 1/4″ tripod socket
• Suitable for mobile use
• Suitable for outdoor installation
• Robust design
• Splash water proof
• Small weight and dimensions
• Made in Germany