Same as HyperLOG® 6080 X but made of gold-coated high tech Teflon material to reach higher frequencies. This antenna already covers up to 10 GHz.
Every HyperLOG antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality GOLD COATING, a high-tech antenna-case (radome) which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence, a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMA connector (18 GHz version) with twist protection.
• Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
• Design: ACTIVE directional logarithmic-periodic
• Frequency range: 680 MHz to 10 GHz
• Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
• VSWR: <1:2 (typ.)
• Gain: 45 dBi (typ.)
• Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
• RF connection: SMA (f) or N (see optional adapter)
• Tripod connection: 1/4″
• Interface: USB 2.0/1.1
• Calibration points: 933 (10 MHz-steps)
• Dimensions (L/W/D): 340x200x25 mm
• Weight: 270 g