Same as HyperLOG® 4040 X but with higher frequency range up to 6 GHz which now also covers 5 GHz WLan.
Every HyperLOG® antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality GOLD COATING, a high-tech antenna-case (radome) which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence, a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMA connector (18 GHz version) with twist protection.
• Compatible with any spectrum analyzer brand
• Design: ACTIVE directional logarithmic-periodic
• Frequency range: 400 MHz to 6 GHz
• Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
• VSWR: <1:2 (typ.)
• Gain: 45 dBi (typ.)
• Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
• RF connection: SMA (f) or N (see optional adapter)
• Tripod connection: 1/4″
• Interface: USB 2.0/1.1
• Calibration points: 561 (10 MHz-steps)
• Dimensions (L/W/D): 590x360x30 mm
• Weight: 1200 g