Broadband Horn Antenna Aaronia PowerLOG 40400
The horn antennas of the Aaronia PowerLog ® series are characterized by an enormous broad frequency range and very high input powers. The gain increases with increasing frequency up to max. 17 dBi. This gain increase compensates the increasing cable losses at higher frequencies.
The PowerLog 40400 is suitable for both transmitting and receiving purposes. Due to the very high maximum transmission power of up to 300W (peak), the PowerLog is especially suitable for EMC and immunity test measurements.
The antenna is delivered including specific calibration data.
• Extremely wide frequency range from 4 GHz to 40 GHz (calibrated from 18 GHz)
• Supports high input levels up to 300W (peak) or 150W (CW)
• High gain up to 17 dBi
• Delivered including specific calibration data
• Perfect for EMC and immunity tests with Spectrum Analyzer
• Dimensions: 74 x 55 x 38 mm
• Weight: 150g
• Made in Germany