Log Periodic Antenna HyperLOG® 4040 with higher frequency range up to 4 GHz which includes WiMAX.
The HyperLOG® series 40xx Log Periodic Antennas are identical to those of the 70xx series, but offer a wider frequency range down to 400 MHz, in particular for covering the important 70 cm amateur radio frequency range (430 MHz and up).
As a result, the physical size of these completely GOLD-COATED log periodic antennas had to be increased significantly. The result is a antenna-series of unique high-tech antennas with a formerly totally unknown combination of functionality, performance and design in this price category.
• Only a single log periodic antenna for the complete frequency range from 400 MHz up to 4 GHz
• Optimal for usage with spectrum analysers for EMC measurement
• Incl. high-tech radom with modern, appealing design
• Freely alignable polarisation
• Calibration data can be saved to an IC on the antenna and also be read back
• Excellent forward/backward ratio
• Excellent symmetry of radiation patterns
• Integrated 1/4″ tripod socket
• Suitable for mobile use
• Suitable for outdoor installation
• Robust design
• Splash water proof
• Small weight and dimensions
• Made in Germany