The Directional Antennas of the HyperLOG® series 30xx are based on an ultra-thin, GOLD COATED high tech TEFLON substrate. Based on this innovative construction, the frequency range could yet again be vastly extended compared to the 40xx antenna-series. The lower frequency range now reaches down to 380 MHz, thus covering, for example, the important TETRA band (380 MHz and up). The extended upper frequency range up to 18 GHz now also allow measurement of unusable signal sources like military radar, various satellite services, and more. Combined with a spectrum analyzer, an incredible EMC measurement system for mobile or laboratory use is formed, at an affordable price. As an option, the antenna-calibration-data can even be stored on a special IC on the antenna and be queried with our spectrum-analyser-series at any later time. What more can you ask ?
Shipped including directional antenna, typical calibration data, detachable pistol grip and aluminum case.
• Only a single directional antenna for the complete frequency range from 380 MHz up to 8 GHz
• Optimal for usage with spectrum analysers for EMC measurement
• Incl. high-tech radom with modern, appealing design
• Freely alignable polarisation
• Calibration data can be saved to an IC on the antenna and also be read back
• Excellent forward/backward ratio
• Excellent symmetry of radiation patterns
• Integrated 1/4″ tripod socket
• Suitable for mobile use
• Suitable for outdoor installation
• Robust design
• Splash water proof
• Small weight and dimensions
• Made in Germany