EMI Antenna HyperLOG 20600 EMI (20 MHz – 6 GHz)
Ultimate EMC/EMI pre-compliance test antenna for the pro user. Unmatched ultra high accuracy. Very high gain over the full frequency range. Meets latest EMC standards up to 6 GHz.
The HyperLOG 20600 EMI is Aaronias latest antenna development and meets all needs for the latest EMC standards which are expanded to 6GHz since 2011. Combines the advantages of a biconical antenna and those of a log periodic antenna in a single high end EMC/EMI antenna. Offers an extremely high accuracy of 0.3 dB over the full specified frequency range and therefore can even be used as reference antenna.
By using the HyperLOG EMI antennas, the common EMI and EMC measurement error-rates, which show up by switching between different test antennas, are avoided. This is because you have only to use one antenna for the complete frequency range instead of two ore more antennas. This saves significant costs since the measuring time is reduced drastically.
The HyperLOG EMI series can also be used as a powerful broadcasting antenna with up to 310 watts. This antennas are suitable even for immunity measurements, where very high field strengths are needed by more than 10 V/m.
• Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
• Design: Biconical & Logarithmic-Periodic (combination)
• Frequency range: 20 MHz to 6 GHz
• Max. input power: 310 W AM
• Immunity test field strength: 10 V/m
• Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
• Accuracy: 0,3 dB
• VSWR: <2:1 (typ.)
• Gain: 8 dBi (typ.)
• Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
• RF connection: N (f) or SMA (see optional adapter)
• Calibration data on CD
• Dimensions (L/W/D): 1300 x 1170 x 595 mm
• Weight: 4 kg
• Warranty: 2 years