Batch control of signal generator and measurement devices available
- Automatic display color measurement by connecting to each device via USB/LAN/RS-232C and controlling them all together.
- Supports file saving of measurement data in CGATS format.
- Supports CAPL-25 pattern output, which is necessary for drawing Gamut Rings and determining Color Volume.
(*When using VG-887)
Support for drawing Gamut Rings and Color Volume
- Gamut Rings and Color Volume can be drawn from the acquired measurement data.
- Capable of calculating color gamut coverage and color volume for Rec. 2020, Rec. 709, DCI-P3, etc.
Supports measurement of 8K TVs, panel modules, etc.
- Connects to devices with various interfaces such as HDMI 2.1, 12G-SDI, V-by-One® HS, DisplayPort, etc.
(*When using our signal generator)
Compatible with Various Measurement Devices
- Compatible with Topcon Technohouse and Konica Minolta’s spectroradiometers and color analyzers as measurement devices
What are Gamut Rings?
- A new method for expressing the color gamut of a display devised by NHK Science & Technical Research Laboratories.
- Gamut Rings was adopted as an international standard by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) in January 2021, by the International Committee for Display Metrology (ICDM) in July 2021, and by the International Commission on Illumination (CIE) in November 2021.
- The color gamut of a display can be correctly represented by two-dimensional projection of the color gamut 3D.
- It is expected to be useful in display design and performance evaluation, as well as in performance comparison and selection of various displays and TVs.