Double polarized wideband horn antenna
The double polarized quad-ridged horn antennas of the PowerLOG® PRO series are characterized by enormous broadband performance and very high transmission power.
The gain increases with higher frequency up to max. approx. 14 dBi and generates a constant field strength, quasi-independent of the frequency. This predestines the PowerLOG® PRO 30800 especially for EMI compliance tests, since the amplifier does not have to be readjusted depending on the frequency. This saves a considerable amount of calibration and measurement effort.
Another special feature of the PowerLOG® PRO 30800 is its two inputs. This allows a horizontally or a vertically polarized measurement to be made without the need for an error-prone reconfiguration of the antenna. The PowerLOG® 30800 is suitable for both sending and receiving purposes. Due to the very high maximum transmit power of up to 500 W, the PowerLOG® is particularly suitable for EMC or interference emission measurements. The antenna is supplied incl. comprehensive, specific calibration data.
• Wide frequency range from 300 MHz – 8 GHz (calibrated up to 6 GHz)
• Supports very high power levels up to 500 W (CW)
• Constant field strength due to linear increasing gain
• High gain up to 14 dBi
• Horizontal and vertical measurement without rebuild
• Delivery includes specific calibration data
• Perfectly suited for EMC measurements with spectrum analyzers
• Dimensions: 510 x 507 x 507 mm
• Weight: 8,8 kg