The powerful log periodic antennas of the HyperLOG® 70xx series are a quantum leap in performance, functionality and antenna-design in their respective price categories.
The specifications of the HyperLOG® antenna series are recognized impressively by lots of ISO calibration certificates and the DKD-certified SERCO AG laboratory. The HyperLOG® antennas are the perfect solution for mobile measurement and direction finding applications as well as the laboratory.
Every HyperLOG® antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality GOLD COATING, a high-tech antenna-case (radome) which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence. It provides an integrated tripod connection and an SMA connector (18GHz version) with twist protection.
This log periodic broadband antenna is also usable as a directional antenna for WLAN, WiFi and other directional communication applications.
• Only one broadband antenna for the complete frequency range from 700 MHz up to 4 GHz
• Optimal for usage with spectrum analyzers for EMC measurement
• Incl. high tech radome with modern design
• Free and easy change of antenna polarization
• Calibration data can be saved on an IC at the antenna and also read back
• Excellent forward/backward ratio
• Excellent symmetry of radiation patterns
• Integrated 1/4″ tripod socket
• Suitable for mobile use
• Suitable for outdoor installation
• Robust design
• Splash water proof
• Small weight and dimensions
• Made in Germany