Biconical EMC Antenna with much higher gain especially in the low frequency range to meet even most restrictive EMC standards like EN55011, EN55022 etc.. Active antenna with preamplier.
EMC active antenna BicoLOG® 30100E X with much higher gain especially in the low frequency range. Meets even most restrictive EMC standards like EN55011, EN55022 etc..
Every BicoLOG® EMC Test-Antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence, a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMA connector.
• Special active version with optimized antenna gain
• Frequency range: 30 MHz to 1 GHz
• Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
• Gain: 9 dBi to 41 dBi
• Only a single broadband antenna for the complete frequency range from 30 MHz up to 1 GHz
• Optimal for usage with spectrum analysers for EMC measurement
• Suitable for mobile use
• Robust design
• Small weight and dimensions
• Made in Germany