Broadband Horn Antenna Aaronia PowerLOG 10800
The horn antennas of the Aaronia PowerLog ® series are characterized by an enormous broad frequency range and very high input powers. The gain increases with increasing frequency up to max. 13 dBi. This gain increase compensates the increasing cable losses at higher frequencies.
The PowerLog 10800 is suitable for both transmitting and receiving purposes. Due to the very high maximum transmission power of up to 400W (peak), the PowerLog is especially suitable for EMC and immunity test measurements.
The antenna is delivered including detailed, specific calibration data.
As an accessory, we recommend the heavy tripod for safe installation and simple change in polarization of the antenna.
• Wide frequency range from 1GHz to 8GHz
• Supports high input levels up to 400W (peak)
• High gain up to 13dBi
• Delivered including detailed, specific calibration data
• Perfect for EMC and immunity tests with Spectrum Analyzer
• Dimensions: 235x252x175mm
• Weight: 1400g
• Made in Germany