- 4.3-inch color LCD (TFT)
- Input range: 1000 Vrms / 50 Arms
- Harmonic components
- The accuracy of voltage and current measurement is up to 0.1%
- The voltage, current, power, harmonics and other parameters can be measured at the same time
- The power meter has a function of harmonic measurement, and can be used for measuring up to 50th harmonics *1
- The power meter has rich and powerful integrating functions, and can be used for measuring electric energy which is bought or sold
- The interfaces for USB-based peripheral devices are provided, and the user can save data into the external storage medium
- Standard built-in USB, RS232 and Ethernet communication interfaces
*1 Optional function for IT9121E
Functions and Advantages
Self-define Interface display style
IT9100 series power meter provide a 4.3-inch color high-resolution TFT LCD for the user, and real-time values can be displayed with high brightness and remarkable colors even in a dark test environment. In addition, the IT9121 power meter provides multiple interface display styles (View1,View4 and View12). The user can customize the screen display parameter type and display sequence. The humane design meets engineers’ measurement demands in different tests.
IT9100 series power meter can display the waveform basing on sampling data. You can choose to display or hide the waveform of the input voltage and current.
Oscilloscope function of IT9100 series power meter allow users to directly observe the display fluctuations of voltage, current and power trends when testing household appliances performance, and can set the display trends, waveforms, values, histograms. Users can directly capture the waveform and record the value without external oscilloscope via external USB storage interface.
The IT9121 power meter has a bandwidth of 100KHz, which can realize high-speed harmonic measurement within a wider dynamic range. In the harmonic mode, the voltage, the current, the active power, reactive power and phase of each harmonic and the factor of total harmonic distortion (THD) can be tested.