ULTIMETER® PRO Anemometer/Wind Vane for Unimount Sensor Array (for replacement or special application). Standard wind sensor for all Unimount Sensor Arrays manufactured from 2006 forward. Supplied with 4-conductor cable.
The ULTIMETER Anemometer/Wind Vane (“wind sensor”) is a patented, uniquely all-digital design containing two magnetic switches. Unlike conventional wind sensors, the ULTIMETER Anemometer’s patented digital design has no potentiometer or other friction contacts to wear out. It features bearings that are virtually corrosion proof, with self-lubricating Delrin® races and surgical steel balls. The precision-molded housing of UV-resistant Lexan® will resist the harshest elements for many years.
- Extremely Reliable
- No friction contacts to wear out
- Elegantly simple for longevity and reliability
- Top quality electrical components – two ultra-reliable, glass enclosed, hermetically sealed, magnetically operated reed switches
- Top quality mechanical components – UV resistant Lexan® molded parts, corrosion resistant bearings with Delrin races and surgical stainless steel balls
- Can be taken apart and reassembled for cleaning, if necessary, without tools and without affecting accuracy.
- Digital pulse data – resists electrical interference from radio transmitters or other sources
- Can operate over long distances with full accuracy, thanks to all-digital design.