- QPSK Modulator and UHF Up-converter, supports DVB-S2X, DVB-S2, DVB-S & DVB-DSNG.
- Re-Mux function to reduce bitrate for trans-modulation.
- On board Compact Flash Memory to play Transport Streams without a need for an external source.
- Stand alone operation. No PC needed. Modulation of TS files from On Board CF or External DVB-ASI source.
- High Speed USB 2.0
- Windows Drivers + SDK & Linux Drivers.
- Accompanied by DVSStation4 Alitronika’s Application Software.
- Supports Standards ETSI EN302307-2, ETSI EN302307-1, and ETSI EN103129.
- Supports DVB According to Standard A1010 Rev1 and EN50083.
- Modulation of Transport Stream files from Harddisk.
- Modulation of Transport Stream from the ASI input.
- All modulation processes are carried out by the hardware so that there is no load on the PC processor, So there is no need for an expensive high performance PC.
- Supports Burst or continuous modes, 188 and 204 packet sizes.
– DVB-S2 : up to 200.385 MBit/s.
– DVB-S : up to 72.574 MBit/s.
- RF Output.
- IF ( I&Q ) Outputs.
- DVB-ASI output for monitoring the modulated TS file.
Modes of operation
In this mode the AT3900USB operates just as a standard USB based device. The Modulation and IF/RF parameter can be set via the application software, DVSStation4. The Transport Streams could be entering the device via the USB interface or via an external DVB-ASI source.
The Re-Mux function could be used to Filter out unwanted PIDs to reduce the bitrate of the TS file or the Incoming DVB-ASI Transport Streams.
Stand alone Mode
In this mode the device no longer requires a PC for its operation. Any Transport Streams from the DVB-ASI input is modulated according to the parameters set by the user. The modulation, IF & RF parameters are stored on the one board memory of the AT3900USB. These parameters could changed by the user ant any time via the USB or RS232 interfaces. The device modulate TS files from an incoming DVB-ASI streams. In this mode of operation, it is possible to have UNINTERRUPTED modulations of 2:25 PM 3/7/2022a MPEG Transport Streams, having RF (950 to 2150MHz), IF (both I & Q) & DVB-ASI outputs available at the SAME TIME, 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week without a PC.