- Stroboscope series 3000 for measuring 150 to 20100 FPM (rpm) and higher using the harmonic – see general information about stroboscopes
- 2 different models are available
- Stroboscope 3000-ND: Mains operation 220 – 250 V AC
- Stroboscope 3000-BD: 12 V DC or battery operation with accessory 2020.03
- Hand-stroboscope with LCD display; the measured value will be shown in frequency as Hz or in revolutions in rmp
- Fine adjustment of measuring range using a sensible push and turn encoder.
- Automatic Standby: To protect with flash tube from wearing and to save power the instrument switches automatic off after a few minutes, if flash frequency is not changed. The last reading will be hold. By pushing the control knob the instrument starts again with the last displayed value.
- Microprocessor-technics, high accuracy
- Max. 450 Lux (depending in flash rate) at a distance of 50 cm
- For best resolution automatic range switching
- Handy, ergonomic shaped stroboscope with low weight
- Bright Xenon-longlife flash tube
- One hand use, easy to use
- Industrial stroboscope with shatterproof plastic housing, VDE-approved
|3000-ND||digital display for 220 – 250 V AC||4 – 335 Hz|
|3000-BD||digital display for 12 V DC (optional battery pack 2020.03)||4 – 335 Hz|
|3000-NA||analog display for 220 – 250 V AC||2.5 – 300 Hz|
|3000-BA||analog display for 12 V DC (optional battery pack 2020.03)||2.5 – 300 Hz|
If 115 V AC is needed, please indicate when you order e. g. Stroboscope 3000-NA-115
Special models with extended frequency range (up to max. 30000 rpm) or higher light intensity (max. 600 Lux) are available on request.