- Thickness gauge JD-50-W features an easy to read digital display along with the high accuracy. It is used to measure the wall thickness of tubes.
- The gauge is equipped with a contact point 6 mm Ø, which has at its end a collar with a radius of 1 mm. This enables it to check tubes,
which still have a burr from parting.
- Measuring by specified spring force
- Opening by lifting device (lever) – self closing thickness gauge JD-50-W
- Output signals:
- LCD display with user selectable units of measurement (mm or inch)
- Thickness gauge with Sylvac dial gauge
||Resolution||Depth of Jaw
|J-50-W||10 mm||0.01 mm||50 mm||analog|