- Precise measuring setup
- Rigid housing frame
- Thickness gauge D-1000 are working according international standards. They measure with highest accuracy.
- The instruments are mainly designed for laboratory use
- Different measuring feelers and additional weights are available depending on the application area and test standard; on request different standards can be combined in one instrument
- The standard measuring range is 0 – 10 mm; 0 – 25 mm and 25 – 50 mm are optional available
- The resolution is 0.01 mm; as an option 0.001 mm is available
- Thickness gauge D-1000 with USB interface
- The feeler is move up and down using a mechanical by hand-wheel
- Measuring depth 95 mm (centre of the stamp)
- Thickness gauge D-1000 with LCD display – switchable measuring units mm / inch
- Gauge with external power supply via the USB interface
- The instrument is easy to use
- Calibration report for free, DAkkS inspection certificate optional
|D-1000-T||DIN EN ISO 5084||Textiles||50.42||20||0.1 kPa and 1 kPa|
|D-1000-V||DIN EN ISO 9073-2||Standard Fleece||56.42||25||0.5 kPa|
|D-1000-G||DIN EN ISO 9863-1||Geomaterials||56.42||25||2 kPa|
|D-1000-HY||DIN EN ISO 54540||Hygienic paper||56.42||25||2 kPa|
|D-1000-L||DIN EN ISO 2589||Leather||10||0.785||49,1 kPa|
|D-1000-F2||DIN 53370||Foil||7.5||0.442||0.9 N|
|D-1000-F1||DIN 53370||Foil||R 30 mm||0.5 N|
We also supply custom designed models, which cover different standards within one instrument. Please inform us, which standards you use and what measuring force and feeler size is required. We will send you our suggestion.
The device is also available as mechanical thickness gauge D-2000 and motorized thickness gauge D-2005, D-2006, D-2010 and D-2020 with automatic material feed.
Here you can find a comparison table.