- Tension sensor TSH with integrated measuring amplifier and high accuracy 1 % FS
- Ball-bearing mounted guide rollers,
– V-grooved (for material with max. 4 mm Ø)
– U-grooved (for material with 3 up to 15 mm Ø)
– tape grooved (for material with max. width of 10 mm)
- Various output signals are available:
– analog: 0 – 1 V (standard), 0 – 10 V (optional)
– current: 4 – 20 mA (optional)
– analog DMS: mV/V (optional)
- Easy installation, even afterwards, on existing machines
- Easy calibration to customized material by operator – zero and gain calibration is required
- Measuring principle – load cell with hight quality strain gauge bridge
- Tension sensor TSH with mechanical overload protection
Note: a wide range of custom designed models as well modifications are available on request. Please contact us with your demand!
- Tension sensor TSH with rugged aluminium housing
- Required power supply +15…24 V DC (regulated)
- Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according EN 10204 is included
- Optionally available: Inspection Certificate 3.1 according EN 10204 with calibration report
||Measuring Head Width*
||SCHMIDT Calibration Material**|
|TSH-1000||0 – 1000 cN||150 mm||PA: 0.30 mm Ø|
|TSH-2000||0 – 2000 cN||150 mm||PA: 0.50 mm Ø|
|TSH-5000||0 – 5000 cN||200 mm||PA: 0.80 mm Ø|
|TSH-10K||0 – 10 daN||200 mm||PA: 1.00 mm Ø|
|TSH-20K||0 – 20 daN||250 mm||PA: 1.50 mm Ø|
|TSH-50K||0 – 50 daN||250 mm||steel rope 1.50 mm Ø (7x7x0.20)|
Other tension ranges and measuring head widths available on request.
Other measuring units available, such as g or kg.
* Outer distance between outside guide rollers or outside dimensions of front plate
** Suitable for 95 % of applications PA = Polyamide Monofilament
Calibration to customized material:
If process material differs significantly from the SCHMIDT calibration material in diameter, rigidity or shape, special calibration using customer supplied samples is recommended. For this purpose a material sample of about 5 m should be supplied.