- Tension sensor TSF with integrated measuring amplifier and high accuracy of 1 % FS
- Large bending radius for gentle handling of sensitive material
- Smooth running, V-grooved guide rollers, ball-bearing mounted with 70 mm Ø
- The outer rollers can be moved downwards to minimize contact in case of non-measurements
- Various output signals are available:
– analog: 0 – 1 V DC (standard), 0 – 10 V DC (optional)
– current: 4 – 20 mA (optional)
– analog DMS: mV/V (optional)
- Easy installation, even afterwards, on existing machines
- Easy calibration to customized material by operator – zero and gain calibration is required
- Tension sensor with mechanical overload protection
- Measuring principle – load cell with high quality strain gauge bridge
Note: a wide range of custom designed models as well modifications are available on request. Please contact us with your demand!
- Tension sensor TSF with rugged aluminium housing
- Required power supply +15…24 V DC (regulated)
- Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according EN 10204 is included
- Optionally available: Inspection Certificate 3.1 according EN 10204 with calibration report
||Measuring Head Width*
||SCHMIDT Calibration Material**|
|TSF-100||0 – 100 cN||270 mm||PA: 0.12 mm Ø|
|TSF-200||0 – 200 cN||270 mm||PA: 0.12 mm Ø|
|TSF-500||0 – 500 cN||270 mm||PA: 0.20 mm Ø|
|TSF-1000||0 – 1000 cN||270 mm||PA: 0.30 mm Ø|
|TSF-2000||0 – 2000 cN||270 mm||PA: 0.50 mm Ø|
|TSF-5000||0 – 5000 cN||270 mm||PA: 0.80 mm Ø|
Other tension ranges and measuring head widths available on request.
Other measuring units available, such as g.
* Outer distance between outside guide rollers
** Suitable for 95 % of applications PA = Polyamide Monofilament
Calibration to customized material:
If process material differs significantly from the SCHMIDT calibration material in diameter, rigidity or shape, special calibration using customer supplied samples is recommended. For this purpose a material sample of about 5 m should be supplied.