- Small, compact housing
- Tension sensor MZ1 with integrated measuring amplifier and high accuracy of 2 % FS
- Typical material path – warping the 3 rollers
- Various roller widths from 7 mm up to 20 mm, according to the application are available. The roller width must correspond with the width of the material to be measured
- Various output signals are available:
– analog: 0 – 1 V DC (standard), 0 – 10 V DC (optional)
– digital (optional): USB, RS-232, RS-422 – see model MZB1-422
– current: 4 – 20 mA (optional)
- Universal mounting possibility – easy to install, even afterwards, on existing machines:
The sensor can be mounted using the two threads at the underside of the housing body. Alternative it can be fixed on two flanges on the side of the unit.
- Easy calibration to customized material by operator – zero and gain calibration is required
- Measuring principle – load cell with high quality strain gauge bridge
- Tape rollers, ball-bearing mounted
- Tension sensor MZB1 with Aluminium housing
- Required power supply +15…24 V DC (regulated)
- Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according EN 10204 is included
- Optionally available: Inspection Certificate 3.1 according EN 10204 with calibration report
||Measuring Head Width*
|MZB1-1000||0 – 1000 cN||120 mm||7, 10, 15, 20 mm|
|MZB1-2000||0 – 2000 cN||120 mm||7, 10, 15, 20 mm|
|MZB1-5000||0 – 5000 cN||120 mm||7, 10, 15, 20 mm|
|MZB1-10K||0 – 10 daN||120 mm||7, 10, 15, 20 mm|
Other tension ranges available on request.
Other measuring units available, such as g or kg
* SCHMIDT calibration material depending on tension range and roller width
** Outside dimensions of front plate
Important for your order:
Please specify model and roller width! Dual-flanged outer guide rollers are standard. All 3 rollers can be equipped with one flange, if the material to be measured is wider than the rollers. Please request when you order.
Calibration to customized material:
If process material differs significantly from the SCHMIDT calibration material in diameter, rigidity or shape, special calibration using customer supplied samples is recommended. For this purpose a material sample of about 5 m should be supplied.