- Tension sensor MBZF with integrated measuring amplifier and high accuracy of 2 % FS
- Typical material path – warping the 3 rollers
- According to the application, different tape rollers with various roller widths from 7 up and 10 mm are available
- The roller width must correspond with the width of the material to be measured
- Various output signals
– analog: 0 – 1 V DC (standard), 0 – 10 V DC (optional)
– analog DMS: mV/V (optional)
- Universal mounting possibility – easy to install, even afterwards, on existing machines:
The sensor can be mounted using the three threads at the underside of the housing body. Alternative it can be fixed on a optional rail DIN EN 60715. A mounting adapter is necessary.
Easy calibration to customized material by operator – zero and gain calibration is required
- Measuring principle – loadcell with high quality strain gauge bridge
- Supplied with a 2 m shield cable with open Ends (other cable length on request)
- Tension sensor with aluminium housing
- Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according EN 10204 is included
- Optionally available: Inspection Certificate 3.1 according EN 10204 with calibration report
||Measuring Head Width**
|MBZB-100||0 – 100 cN||70 mm||7, 10 mm|
|MBZB-200||0 – 200 cN||70 mm||7, 10 mm|
|MBZB-500||0 – 500 cN||70 mm||7, 10 mm|
|MBZB-1000||0 – 1000 cN||70 mm||7, 10 mm|
Other measuring units available, such as g.
* SCHMIDT calibration material depending on tension range and roller width
** Outside dimensions of front plate
Important for your order:
Please specify model and roller width! Small dual-flanged outer guide rollers are standard. All 3 rollers can be equipped with one flange, if the material to be measured is wider than the rollers. Please request when you order.
Calibration to customized material:
If process material differs significantly from the SCHMIDT calibration material in diameter, rigidity or shape, special calibration using customer supplied samples is recommended. For this purpose a material sample of about 5 m should be supplied.