- Tension sensor FSW with integrated measuring amplifier and high accuracy of 1.5 % FS
- Guide rollers 60 mm groove Ø, V-grooved or U-grooved, ball-bearing mounted
- Various output signals are available:
– analog: 0 – 1 V DC (standard), 0 – 10 V DC (optional)
– digital (optional): USB, RS-232, Wi-Fi, RS-422 – see model FSW-422
– current: 4 – 20 mA (optional)
- Easy installation, even afterwards, on existing machines
- 2 Mounting possibilities: housing mounting or cylindrical hole mounting (mounting cut out 38.5 – 40 mm Ø)
The housing of sensors with digital output are larger and need as mounting cut a long hole R 19 with a length of 54 mm
- Easy calibration to customized material by operator – zero and gain calibration is required
- Measuring principle – load cell with high quality strain gauge bridge
- Tension sensor with mechanical overload protection
- Note: a wide range of custom designed models as well modifications are available on request. Please contact us with your demand!
- Tension sensor FSW with rugged aluminium housing
- Required power supply +15…24 V DC (regulated)
- Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according EN 10204 is included
- Optionally available: Inspection Certificate 3.1 according EN 10204 with calibration report
||Measuring Head Width*
||SCHMIDT Calibration Material**|
|FSW-20K||0 – 20 daN||550 mm||steel rope 1.50 mm Ø (7x7x0.20)|
|FSW-50K||0 – 50 daN||550 mm||steel rope 3 mm Ø (6x7x0.30)|
|FSW-100K||0 – 100 daN||550 mm||steel rope 4 mm Ø (6x7x0.50)|
|FSW-200K||0 – 200 daN||550 mm||steel rope 4 mm Ø (6x7x0.50)|
Other tension ranges available on request.
Other measuring units available, such as kg.
* Outside dimensions of front plate
Calibration to customized material:
If process material differs significantly from the SCHMIDT calibration material in diameter, rigidity or shape, special calibration using customer supplied samples is recommended. For this purpose a material sample of about 5 m should be supplied.