- Tension sensor FSP-422 with integrated microprocessor controlled measuring amplifier and RS-422 interface for multi station system
- Non-rotating, exchangeable ceramic pins for line speed up to max. 6000 m/min
- Easy installation, even afterwards, on existing machines
- 2 Mounting possibilities: Housing mounting or cylindrical hole mounting (mounting cut out: longhole R 19 mm, length 54 mm)
- Easy calibration to customized material by operator – zero and gain calibration is required
- Measuring principle – loadcell with high quality strain gauge bridge
- Tension sensor with mechanical overload protection
- Control lamp shows operative mode availability
- Tension sensor FSP-422 with aluminium housing
- CAT 5 cables are used for data transfer
- Required Power supply +15…24 V DC (regulated)
- Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according EN 10204 is included
- Optionally available: Inspection Certificate 3.1 according EN 10204 with calibration report
Special features of the RS-422 interface:
- Up to 24 sensors with different tension ranges and designs may be connected in one line (data transfer max. 200 readings/sec.)
- Connection to RS-232 using a converter (RS-422 – RS-232).
- The RS-422 signal can be used for a single sensor over a distance of 1000 m.
- Each sensor can individually be addressed and set up
- Can be connected to PLC controls with digital input
- Simple connection to BUS-Systems using gateways
||Measuring Head Width*
||SCHMIDT Calibration Material**|
|FSP-50-422||0 – 50 cN||64 mm||PA: 0.12 mm Ø|
|FSP-100-422||0 – 100 cN||64 mm||PA: 0.12 mm Ø|
|FSP-200-422||0 – 200 cN||64 mm||PA: 0.12 mm Ø|
|FSP-500-422||0 – 500 cN||64 mm||PA: 0.20 mm Ø|
|FSP-1000-422||0 – 1000 cN||64 mm||PA: 0.30 mm Ø|
Other tension ranges and measuring head widths available on request.
Other measuring units available, such as g.
* Outer dimensions of front plate
** Suitable for 95 % of applications PA = Polyamide Monofilament
Calibration to customized material:
If process material differs significantly from the SCHMIDT calibration material in diameter, rigidity or shape, special calibration using customer supplied samples is recommended. For this purpose a material sample of about 5 m should be supplied.