- Tension sensor FS1-422 with integrated microprocessor controlled measuring amplifier and RS-422 interface for multi station system
- Various roller widths from 7 mm up to 30 mm according to the application are available. The roller width must correspond with the width of the material to be measured
- Easy installation, even afterwards, on existing machines
- 2 Mounting possibilities: housing mounting or cylindrical hole mounting (mounting cut out: long hole R 19 mm, length 54 mm)
- Easy calibration to customized material by operator – zero and gain calibration is required
- Measuring principle – load cell with high quality strain gauge bridge
- Tension sensor with mechanical overload protection
- Tape rollers, ball-bearing mounted
- Control lamp shows operative mode availability
- Tension sensor FSB1-422 with aluminium housing
- CAT 5 cables are used for data transfer
- Required power supply +15…24 V DC (regulated)
- Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according EN 10204 is included
- Optionally available: Inspection Certificate 3.1 according EN 10204 with calibration report
Special features of the RS-422 interface:
- Up to 24 sensors with different tension ranges and designs may be connected in one line (data transfer max. 200 readings/sec.)
- Connection to RS-232 using a converter (RS-422 – RS-232).
- The RS-422 signal can be used for a single sensor over a distance of 1000 m.
- Each sensor can individually be addressed and set up
- Can be connected to PLC controls with digital input
- Simple connection to BUS-Systems using gateways
||Measuring Head Width**
|FSB1-100-422||0 – 100 cN||60 mm||7, 10, 15, 20 mm|
|FSB1-200-422||0 – 200 cN||60 mm||7, 10, 15, 20 mm|
|FSB1-500-422||0 – 500 cN||60 mm||7, 10, 15, 20 mm|
|FSB1-1000-422||0 – 1000 cN||60 mm||7, 10, 15, 20, 30 mm|
|FSB1-2000-422||0 – 2000 cN||120 mm||7, 10, 15, 20, 30 mm|
|FSB1-5000-422||0 – 5000 cN||120 mm||7, 10, 15, 20, 30 mm|
|FSB1-10K-422||0 – 10 daN||120 mm||7, 10, 15, 20 mm|
|FSB1-20K-422||0 – 20 daN||220 mm||7, 10, 15, 20 mm|
Other tension ranges available on request.
Other measuring units available, such as g or kg
* SCHMIDT calibration material depending on tension range and roller width
** Outside dimensions of front plate
Important for your order:
Please specify model and roller width! Small dual-flanged outer guide rollers are standard. All 3 rollers can be equipped with one flange, if the material to be measured is wider than the rollers. Please request when you order.
Calibration to customized material:
If process material differs significantly from the SCHMIDT calibration material in diameter, rigidity or shape, special calibration using customer supplied samples is recommended. For this purpose a material sample of about 5 m should be supplied.