- The analog display of tension meter DXB shows changing and fluctuating tensions fast and enables an optimal process adjustment
- Tape rollers with contact surface from 7 mm up to 50 mm are available
- Dual-flanged outer guide rollers with various widths for better filament guide (single-flanged rollers optional, recommendable if the material being measured is wider than the tape roller)
- Tension meter with roller shifting mechanism for easy acquisition of the running material
- Built-in mounting holes permit fixed installation for continuous tension measurement
- Special finger support located on the rear side reduces the effort to move the outer roller assembly
- Everything in operator’s view:
– the guide rollers
– the measured material
– the readings
- Tape rollers, ball-bearing mounted
- Each instrument is individually calibrated for highest accuracy
- 41 mm Ø scale
- Tension meter with rugged aluminium housing
- Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according EN 10204 is included
- Optionally available: Inspection Certificate 3.1 according EN 10204 with calibration report
We recommend mounting a finger support for higher tension ranges
Tension meter DXB does not include a filament guide and material thickness compensator
When selecting the instrument for your specific application, please keep in mind that:
- Rollers of different widths are not interchangeable by the user.
- The roller width should correspond with the width of the material to be measured. Otherwise incorrect measuring results may occur and the instrument may be damaged.
SCHMIDT has the solution to any tension measuring problem! Please contact us to discuss your application requirements!
To assist you in selecting the right tension meter for your specific application, please furnish:
- Kind and dimensions of the material to be measured
- Expected tension range
- Short description of the application
- Material sample of about 5 m
Find further information at special design
||Measuring Head Width**
|DXB-50||10 – 50 cN||55 mm||7 mm|
|DXB-120||20 – 120 cN||55 mm||7, 10, 15, 20, 30 mm|
|DXB-200||20 – 200 cN||55 mm||7, 10, 15, 20, 30 mm|
|DXB-400||20 – 400 cN||55 mm||7, 10, 15, 20, 30 mm|
|DXB-1000||100 – 1000 cN||55 mm||7, 10, 15, 20, 30, 36, 41, 50 mm|
|DXB-2000||200 – 2000 cN||117 mm||7, 10, 15, 20, 30, 36, 41, 50 mm|
|DXB-5000||400 – 5000 cN||117 mm||7, 10, 15, 20, 30, 36, 41, 50 mm|
|DXB-10K||2.5 – 10 daN||117 mm||7, 10, 15, 20, 30, 36, 41 mm|
|DXB-20K-L||5 – 20 daN||167 mm||7, 10, 15, 20, 30 mm|
Other tension ranges, measuring head widths and material path calibrations available on request.
Other units of measure available – g or kg.
* SCHMIDT calibration material textile ribbon or film, depending on tension range and roller width
** Outer distance between outside guide rollers
Important for your order:
Please specify model and roller width! Small dual-flanged outer guide rollers are standard. All 3 rollers can be equipped with one flange, if the material to be measured is wider than the rollers. Please request when you order.
Calibration to customized material:
If process material differs significantly from the SCHMIDT calibration material in diameter, rigidity or shape, special calibration using customer supplied samples is recommended. For this purpose a material sample of about 5 m should be supplied.