- Rigid, portable tension meter CTM for rope diameters from 4.75 up to 25.4 mm (3/16 up to 1 inch), designed for outdoor use
- The reading is shown directly in the display; their is no need for comparison tables
- Large, easy to read, backlighted LCD display; digit hight 2.54 cm
- User selectable units kN, lbf, kgf
- Delivery includes calibration for one material. Calibrations for total 20 different materials can be made and saved.
- The instrument is supplied with one set of sheaves (rollers). Three sheave sizes are available. For most applications one sheave set for the entire assortment of wire they tension will be sufficient. The operator must use the appropriate sheave set for the wire size and calibration stored. Changing sheaves sets can be done quickly.
- A extended long handle engages meter quickly with minimal effort
- The readings can be stored and later transferred using the RS-232 interface to PC
- Easy to operate – force sensor and display are integrated in the same housing
- Battery operation (AA)
- CE approved (tested for electromagnetic compatibility)
- Optionally available: Inspection Certificate 3.1 according EN 10204 with calibration report
|CTM-2000||10 kN||2000 lbf||1000 kgf|
|CTM-10000||45 kN||10000 lbf||4500 kgf|
Delivery includes one roller set (as requested). Additional roller sets are optional available.